RED Coloured Powder 1KG bag - when purchasing 8 to 20 bags in total
The ultimate colour of love, passion and fertility.
Our Red coloured powder is made from cornflour and food dye.
Use at fun runs, colour parties, Holi festivals, photo shoots, or raising money for the Red Cross! Ignite your passion for colour and fun.
FREE Delivery only applies to metro and regional areas of Australia.
Please contact us on 1300 501 831 or email@example.com prior to purchase if you require delivery to a rural or remote area of Australia for a quote on delivery.
Enter the number of bags in the quantity field below before adding to your cart. Ensure that the total number of 1kg bags ordered is between 8 and 20 to qualify for the bulk discount price offered.
Orders that do not meet the total quantity criteria will be refunded.
- Payment via PayPal or Credit Card (fees apply)
- Prices include GST
- Packet size: 23cm x 29cm
- Colour: Crimson red
- Made from: Cornflour and food colouring (CI 16255/E124, CI 42090/E133, CI 14720/E122, CI 19140/E102, E142, E110)
- Made in: India by Kingdom of Colors
- Clean up: Brushes off skin and clothes, any residue powder will wash out - guaranteed NOT to stain. Recycle the packaging at your soft plastic recycling collection points.
- Safety: For external use only, avoid getting in eyes, mouths, nose and ears. Goggles or sunglasses recommended. The powder is Non flammable and bio degradable.
- Standard delivery times:
Australian East Coast Regional and Adelaide Metro – 6 business days
Perth Metro – 8 business days
All other areas in Australia – 2 weeks
- Express Post available in the checkout
- Returns accepted within 30 days