BLUE Coloured Powder 1KG bag
"Your face is blue, madam. Like that of Krishna."
Blue coloured powder. Made from cornflour and food dye.
Use at Gender Reveals, fun runs, colour parties, holi festivals, photo shoots, fundraising for Beyond Blue or other charity!
Enter the number of bags in the quantity field below before adding to your cart. Ensure that the total number of 1kg bags ordered is between 8 and 20 to qualify for the bulk discount price offered.
- Payment via PayPal or Credit Card (fees apply)
- Prices include GST
- Packet size: 23cm x 29cm
- Colour: Mid blue
- Made from: Cornflour and food colouring (CI 16255/E124, CI 42090/E133, CI 14720/E122, CI 19140/E102, E142, E110)
- Made in: India by Kingdom of Colors
- Clean up: Brushes off skin and clothes, any residue powder will wash out - guaranteed NOT to stain. Recycle the packaging at your soft plastic recycling collection points.
- Safety: For external use only, avoid getting in eyes, mouths, nose and ears. Goggles or sunglasses recommended. The powder is Non flammable and bio degradable.
- Standard delivery times:
Australian East Coast Regional and Adelaide Metro – 6 business days
Perth Metro – 8 business days
All other areas in Australia – 2 weeks
- Express Post available in the checkout
- Returns accepted within 30 days